1916 ford "t-bucket" - $8500 (ne phila fox chase)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1916 ford "t-bucket" - $8500 (ne phila fox chase)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 04:17 am:

https://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/d/ford-bucket/6220610154.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 10:13 am:

I don't see how anybody could resist that little beauty. But I'm gonna give it a try. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 11:52 am:

What a "lovely" Ship of Theseus that individual has managed to create.

(Message edited by zdillinger on July 21, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 12:38 pm:

I had to look that one up, But a very good analogy. (what Ship of Theseus means)

The ship of Theseus, also known as Theseus's paradox, is a thought experiment that raises the question of whether an object that has had all of its components replaced remains fundamentally the same object.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 12:43 pm:

Glad you looked that up for me Will .....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 12:52 pm:

It has a 1916 title, what's that worth?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john f stephens-marcle on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 08:26 pm:

ummmm--_where's the T ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration