WTB - rear radius rods and torque tube for 1923 runabout

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB - rear radius rods and torque tube for 1923 runabout
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 03:00 pm:

Want to build a Ruckstell from an old spare axle I have and am in need of a pair of GOOD radius rods and torque tube for a '23 runabout. Please PM me if you can help. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 09:41 pm:

Scott, send me a pm, I have what you need, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 11:22 am:

still looking for GOOD '23 radius rods and hoping to hear from Dennis again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 11:54 am:

Scott, I have what you are looking for in Colorado, will be in your area in Sept. You can PM me and I will see it by the end of the day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 07:05 pm:

Scott photos as promisedp1p2p3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 07:26 pm:

Nice stuff Chuck!

thanks for the pics

will PM you

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration