Another USPS Medium Box of Antique Automobile Back Issues for Trade - Make Me an Offer!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Another USPS Medium Box of Antique Automobile Back Issues for Trade - Make Me an Offer!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 02:06 pm:

I have accumulated another box of 34 duplicate back issues of the AACA publication, "Antique Automobile". The dates vary from the late 1950s through 2015.

Instead of just selling them outright, I would be interested in trading them for any interesting Model T accessories or serviceable parts you might have, send me your offer with photos to strangedude at att dot net, thanks! :-)

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 03:46 pm:

Mark if no taker drop me a note

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 08:05 am:

Sunday morning bump - anybody have something interesting to trade for these?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 08:05 am:

Well, I guess my trade idea is a dud! :-(

The box of back issues is still available to anyone willing to pay USPS Priority flat rate postage, $13.60.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 02:13 pm:

If there is no interest in these magazine back issues by the end of this week, they're going in the trash. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 03:32 pm:

I will take them Mark!
How would you like for me to pay?
j elton cox @ gmail com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 04:15 pm:

Sorry John, mags are already spoken for, thanks Bruce and MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration