WTB: number stamps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: number stamps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 05:52 pm:

Looking for correct style number stamps as used by dealers when replacing the engine block.

Derek
507-438-8907
derekkiefer@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 07:22 pm:

PM me I think I have an extra set. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 08:02 pm:

I got set from horable freight

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 08:42 pm:

I bought a set that works good form HF for the cost and no more often than I would need them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

In the number sets Ford used, the serif on the top of the "1" was at 90 degrees to the vertical. All the current number sets I've seen have the serif angled down at about 45 degrees. Other than that, you can find some which are pretty authentic-looking.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration