Model t conversion tractor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model t conversion tractor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Franko on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 06:24 pm:

Found it on Cleveland,o. Craigslist. No connection to this tractor. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

Do you have a link to share Tim?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Franko on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

Ryan,I don't know how. Get on graigslist & type out Cleveland,o. Model t ford & it should pop out. Sorry don't have the grandkids here to help. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Fielding "Ewe-taw" on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 09:06 pm:

Tim,
Looks like it would be a good one,
Kevin

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/d/model-ford-conversion/6230098960.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 09:45 pm:

Bum p

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 10:05 pm:

Same photos in the completed Oklahoma City Ebay listing and in Cleveland craigslist. Be careful. Don't put any money down until you see it in person.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1925-Model-T-Ford-Tractor-Doodlebug-/152549677688?hash=i tem2384ab5a78%3Ag%3A8r4AAOSwY3BZGfyM&nma=true&si=AiFHrFDHPEV69Nb%252FS6k%252FgvG 0dY0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Franko on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 08:57 am:

Thompson,o. Is about a 45 minute ride from my home. Any member interested in It I can inspect it for you this weekend. I thought it was a fair price because of it's history. But I have no room or money for it . Again, I have no connection with this. Call after 7 pm. Tim 216-447-0437

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration