FS: 1921 Dodge for T money?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: 1921 Dodge for T money?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 09:56 pm:

I am selling my 1921 Dodge Brothers in the hopes of maybe financing a Model T. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Asking $10,500 or close offer. I have the car priced fairly close to a bottom dollar. The car starts, runs and drives well and is restored. Goofy colored fenders but can be repainted fairly easily.

Contact Jim at anteekguy97@aol.com

Thanks for the posting! More & larger pics, videos and description available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 10:14 pm:

Guess I better start playing the lottery. Very nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 09:43 am:

Thanks, Mark. It is priced to sell and get this car to another driver to enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 11:52 am:

James, I sent you a PM.

Mark Strange

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 05:20 pm:

I am potentially open to trades for Model T Fords as well. Ideally a Runabout or Touring car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 07:10 pm:

Okay fellers, how about $10K for the old Dodge? Maybe someone's Model T needs a garage buddy?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 09:27 pm:

Very cool car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 10:50 am:

Thanks, I am open to offers;I have had a few but they have been slightly low. Try me, if someone has an interest. I am flexible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 11:46 am:

That's a lot of car for the money. Drive it and you'll buy it. I would if I didn't already have one. These are outstanding tour/driver cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 02:51 pm:

Thanks, I am getting many questions on the car. It starts right up, drives and shifts well and stops. No issues other than some oil leaks (common with old cars) and the key has been bypassed so now it starts on a toggle switch. Otherwise all stock and working.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 03:06 pm:

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/d/dodge-brothers-antique/6234512765.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 03:14 pm:

Yep, that's the one for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 09:37 am:

I see that the asking price on Craigslist is now $9800.00.

Wish I had the money & room for an extra car, but alas, I have neither. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 02:39 pm:

James:
as Erik has stated ...a LOT of car for the money ! hope this sells to someone who will appreciate a high quality mid price early car ...I have owned DB cars for many years ( in addition to model T and A Fords)...the DB is a powerful , reliable , QUALITY car ...the all steel body used on open cars is great and the power and braking and steering is excellent for any pre 1930 auto ...again ...a LOT of car for the money ...always an optimist gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 03:53 pm:

Thanks fellers, I have some interest in the car but as of this posting- the car is still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 08:32 pm:

C'mon fellers, how about $9500? Any takers for that amount?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 10:44 am:

Car has been sold- thanks to all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 11:30 am:

Glad you found a new home for it. Please be sure to show us the T that you buy with the money! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 12:30 pm:

Somebody got a great deal. I hope they love this car as much as I do mine.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration