50 YEAR COLLECTION OF MODEL T FORD PARTS FOR SALE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 50 YEAR COLLECTION OF MODEL T FORD PARTS FOR SALE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 04:38 pm:

Selling Off 50 year collection of good used Model T Parts. Let me know what you need or buy entire collection. Motors, Blocks and engine parts, Oil pans, Magnito coils, Transmissions, drums and parts, Carburetors, Rear Axles and parts, Drive shafts, Ruckstells and parts, Steering and parts, Coil Boxes, Coils, Fans, Body Brackets, Windshields and parts, Frames,Front Axles and parts, Wish bones, Wheels and Rims.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 05:00 pm:

Is this a going out of business sale or?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 05:04 pm:

Hello Glen

I will be building one of your (new) Ruckstells soon from a spare axle that I have lying around. It will be for a '23. I will need the following parts:

1. Torque tube for late (open) spool rear end
2. Left and right radius rods (pressed steel with seam on bottom side)
3. torque tube collar that mates the rear end up to the transmission

These parts would ship to WY.

I'll follow up with a PM for you to respond to.

many thanks

scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 05:41 pm:

Ed, No, the used parts have nothing to do with the business. Just have more used parts than I will ever need. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 06:15 pm:

Hi Glen : I'd be interested in any Stromberg OF or RF carbs or even parts for same. Cheers : Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 06:33 pm:

Just sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 06:34 pm:

Glen,

Is Mark for sale ....

Are you open to reasonable offers ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 06:36 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 06:54 pm:

Jim,

You can't afford me! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 09:12 pm:

Jim, Sure, i'll sell anything no matter what he says.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 09:14 pm:

Bruce, I have a Zenith but no Stromberg. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 09:17 pm:

If you've got a shortened driveline for a Muncie I'd be very interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

Daniel, sorry don't have

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 10:51 pm:

Thank's for looking Glen. Cheers : Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Lawrence on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 10:56 pm:

Hi Glen, pm sent. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy kum on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 11:12 pm:

hello glen im looking for a tt rear wheel
and two tt rear tires thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOSEPH PASZEK on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 11:12 pm:

Hi Glen, looking for two (2) rear legs for drivers
seat. 1927 tudor. Joe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Pitts on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 11:21 pm:

How much for cast end radius rods, and do you have any early torque tubes with separate ball ends? Are the natural color wheels in the picture round fellow? If so how much would they be?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Chatten on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 12:39 am:

Glen, By the picture you posted I see that you have a open valve block
there is it for sale ? If so what year and how much are you asking for it ? I'm re doing a 1911 Touring , thanks , Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 03:06 am:

Glen, I need a nickel plated brass radiator shell for high radiator in as good order as possible. I can fix dents, replace webbing lands if worn, but do not need splits.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Bailey on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 06:32 am:

looking for a brass bowl for E and J carb also cast radius rod ends ,valve cover side plates early ,and early transmission plate [1914].thanks for looking

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Dorholt - Mpls, MN on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 08:05 am:

Glen, Looking for the add on braces for the rear door opening on a 1913 touring. One for each side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 08:18 am:

Glenn would you have a 26/7 transmission from the flywheel back that is re-buildable? and can you ship it to Fla?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 04:18 pm:

A lid for the 1914 coil box - one 5 1/2 inch rear hub for straight axle - model 75 tail light or just the top - original two piece timer or just the cover - I know that these parts are hard to find, but I am just asking.

Darel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Fahrni on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 05:14 pm:

Glen,

Do you have any ton truck parts? I'm looking for a driver's side door for a closed cab and/or a pair of door latches for the same.

Thanks,
Nathan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Strickland, Lambsburg Va on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 06:13 pm:

Glen do you have a sun visor for 22 coupe?
Thanks Randall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Shore on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

Glen, here is may wish list. Do you have a Ricardo head in there somewhere?
Thanks Frank Shore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 09:58 pm:

That open valve block. Year? Serial number? Original? Price? available?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 10:17 am:

Tommy, Sorry no TT parts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 10:19 am:

For some reason, this thread reminds me of the Monty Python "cheese shop" skit. :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 10:41 am:

Joseph, Alan, Dean, Nathan, Randall, Sorry cannot help

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 11:36 am:

Please be patient. Have been flooded with want lists. Here are a few answers to the above.
Steve: Early radius rods $300.00 /set, 2 piece torque tube $600.00. 4 3X3 round fellow wheels/tires Good wood but no hubs $100.00 all four.
Rob: No extra 1911 but do have a 1909 short block
Nicholas: Early radius rods $300.00 /set, Early valve cover plates $50.00/pair, 1913-14 flat transmission covers $50.00 ea. 26-27 transmission with good drums $400.00
Darel: Two piece timer front cover plate $100.00. Complete two piece timer, new $1,000.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 12:03 pm:

sent message on cover. will buy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 06:09 pm:

Spent the whole day answering 30 E-mails and more to come. I may never get any sleep.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 06:34 pm:

Cry Me A River Daddy Warbucks .....

Hey I posted this over on the AACA Buy & Sell Forum:

@ http://forums.aaca.org/topic/296272-50-year-collection-of-used-model-t-ford-part s-for-sale-in-california/

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 07:37 pm:

Thank you Jim. When are you coming back to visit? Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 07:57 pm:

Glen,

When I am passing back thru Corona I will stop & buy lunch for you and Dave.

Mark too if he is off work.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 08:09 pm:

Would you have a set of original Rocky Mountain brakes?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 08:39 pm:

Jim, Sounds great. We'll go some place expensive!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 12:38 pm:

Bump .....

Because there is another Chaffin selling ....... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Zimmer on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 12:54 pm:

Glen, do you have any part or small drum AC brakes? Looking for part that fits on drive shaft.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 01:06 pm:

Tom, I have the OEM AC rear linkage part, as shown in the picture. Unfortunately, I don't have the pedal clamp or forward turnbuckle assembly. Also, the pulley seems to have gone missing, but I know that pulleys like it can be bought at hardware stores. The bushing with the loop fits onto a strap that clamps around the drive shaft. I don't have the strap that fits around the drive shaft, but I'll bet a strap from chain link fencing would work.

If Glen doesn't have what you need and you are interested in my partial linkage, PM me. :-)

pic

pic1

(Message edited by cudaman on July 26, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Zimmer on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 12:34 am:

Mark I'm interested, I have brake pedal clamp, and rear brakes. Would like any additional original parts I can get. The drive shaft attachment help avoid contact with gas valve under tank when using cable and pully. Let me know what you want for your parts.

Thanks
Tom Zimmer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 02:32 am:

Tom, it's yours, I sent you a PM.

Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Chatten on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 09:07 am:

Hey Glen , What would the price be of the 1909 block ? Thank you Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 11:20 am:

still hoping to purchase left and right rear radius rods for a '23 (with the open seam at the bottom)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 05:49 pm:

Scott, We have a pair $45.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim magill on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 05:31 pm:

hey Glen would you have two complete headlights for a 1924 T. Thanks Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim magill on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 05:32 pm:

hey Glen would you have two complete headlights for a 1924 T thanks Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 09:05 pm:

Tim, I'll look. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim magill on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 07:21 am:

thanks, Let me know. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Burton on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 12:35 pm:

Glenn,
Do you have a emergency brake extension handle for a 1921 Speedster?
Thank you,
Jeff B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 12:39 pm:

Jeff, Sorry, no. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 02:31 pm:

Glen-
Do you have a large drum ruckstell housing? If so what would the price and estimate shipping be to FL (33037)? There is a Fastenall store close enough.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

Chadwick, Price woolud be the same as a new one. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 01:36 pm:

Glen, any 1914 2 piece gear case steering columns complete?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 02:35 pm:

Mike, Just sold my last one, Do have a 1913-14 Right Hand drive. It could easily be modified to left hand drive $750.00. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 02:43 pm:

Looking for a good and reasonably priced passenger side front fender for my 1911 touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 09:46 am:

Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 03:57 pm:

Hi Glen, sent you a PM with a few items I'm looking for. Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jeff randolph on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 09:01 pm:

Hello Glen, I would be interested in buying the collection. I have sent a pm with my contact info. Thanks, Jeff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 01:49 am:

Thank you Jeff. I will send you info. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 08:27 am:

Winner Winner ....

Big Chicken Dinner ...... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 01:36 pm:

Chicken dinner at Knott's Berry Farm, When? Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 02:16 pm:

How far is Knott's Berry Farm from you ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 04:02 pm:

About 25 miles. Have you never been to Knott's Berry Farm?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 04:12 pm:

When I was a little kid in the 60's but I don't remember much ....

Are the chicken dinners still good ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 06:03 pm:

Glen, What's the best way to get a hold of you? I'm not sure my PMs this week or last went thru. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 06:15 pm:

David, Yes we received your inquiry. my reply was two piece timer cover plate $100.00 Pair of new windshield support rods for automatic windshield $145.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim magill on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 06:29 am:

Hey Glen, did you ever get a chance to check and see if you had any complete headlights for a 1924 T. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 12:06 pm:

I was me, Darel Leipold, that wants the cover. I emailed you right away asking what the postage and handling was and offered to send a check then, What is the total cost for the cover? Will send check now.

Darel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

Tim, Yes we do. Headloghts are good but need new reflectors. $100.00 for the set Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim magill on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 09:45 am:

Hey Glen, I sent you a pm. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 01:55 pm:

Tim, I will post pictures here Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 08:17 pm:

Tim, Here are the Photos you requested GlenHEAD LIGHTS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 09:46 am:

Morning Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 11:16 am:

Thanks Jim, as long as it is a bump and not a hump! Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 11:36 am:

Monday Morning Humor ...... :-)

Anyone contact you from AACA forum post ?

I don't think much stuff sells over there.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 08:23 am:

Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 10:50 am:

Glen, Do you have any Holley NH cores?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 11:01 am:

Dave, yes but they are being sold with the complete collection. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 11:30 am:

Hi Glen, Did you have any 1911 engine and transmission conveniently? and also 1911 rear differential?
Kind regards,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Seelman on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 11:36 am:

hey Glen

Do you have any 1915 splash aprons?

John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 12:48 pm:

Mario, Yes i do. Please call at 951-735-4791
Have 1911 engine #55772, 1911 6 RIVET HOUSINGS AND 2 PIECE DRIVE SHAFT. GLEN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 12:49 pm:

JOHN, SORRY, NO HAVE GLEN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 02:40 pm:

Hi Glen, I tried couples times and unfortunately not able to reach you.
Please feel free to call me on my cell phone. (418)809-0639
Kind regards,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 10:35 am:

Mario, Call me at 951-735-4791

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 04:41 pm:

Mario, Here are the photos you requested. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Woolf on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 07:53 pm:

Do you have the hot air pipe for a 1911 Kingston 5 Ball Carburetor?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 10:31 pm:

Glen I send you PM.

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 06:48 pm:

Mario, Please call me, I have another customer who wants to buy the 1911 motor if you don't. Thanks Glen 951-735-4791

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 01:11 pm:

Jim, I don't believe these are being manufactured any more. I am out of the Kingston but have 2 Holly's. The only difference is the size of the pipe. You could make a new pipe. Part number
4137H $42.95 plus shipping and tax if in California. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 04:15 pm:

Afternoon Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 06:44 pm:

We have a pending sale of the entire 54 year collection. I therefore cannot take any more new orders until the sale is final. We can complete any pending sales you may have so complete them as soon as you can. Thank you all for the sales and thank you Jim for the BUmp. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 08:02 pm:

Glen,

The very least I could do ...

Hope you sell what is left as a lot.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 03:29 pm:

As i said, the entire lot is in pending sale. Any one who inquired about an item and wants it should respond immediately. Otherwise that item will be sold with the entire lot. Glen

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration