1911 Model T Roadster for sale PRICE REDUCED

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1911 Model T Roadster for sale PRICE REDUCED
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Fretz on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 05:42 pm:

I am now asking $13,000 for this car because of the feedback I received from many of you after I posted the original listing a week ago. As I mentioned, it was built from parts by my father in 1989. It is listed on my Connecticut title as a 1989 Ford, Model: 1911, Body Style: Roadster. It has an electric start and runs well. I don't know the year of the engine because there is no serial number on the block but it is an early engine with no generator mount. I am not a Model T expert so all of your feedback was welcome and I appreciate the time you took to respond. Here is a Dropbox link to more pictures:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nbjcifzrgfojn8i/AADawELQgBrEeRTfdmbigHMTa?dl=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 05:55 pm:

Looks like a fun car. Sure, there's a lot that isn't 11 on it, but it's a nice car that, if it runs well and the body and wheels are solid, is worth hat price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Fretz on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 08:06 pm:

It does run well and the wheels are in good shape. Thanks for the comments.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 12:01 am:

wow... Seems that the car market is on the bottom, good time to buy. Looks like a good deal James.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 08:41 am:

I'd be tempted if it weren't for being a long run to get it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Fretz on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 05:34 pm:

Thanks for the messages. It isn't a show car. The car does not run on magneto, only on the battery. I don't know if the points aren't adjusted correctly or if the magnets need "recharging".. if that is the right word. My father was the Model T enthusiast.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration