1926/27 Front Fenders Local Pickup Only $300 OBO

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926/27 Front Fenders Local Pickup Only $300 OBO
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 08:00 am:

Pair of front fenders, they have their share of dents and tears with some work already started (no idea of the quality of the work), nice solid metal to work with. $300 OBO for the pair, local pick up only

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Kuhnash Southeastern Ohio on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 08:16 am:

Location ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 08:36 am:

North Ridgeville, OH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 09:33 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

$275 picked up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 11:42 pm:

Joe If you would ship I would buy them for the $300 and pay for shipping let me know

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 07:56 am:

Sorry Spencer I don't have the patience or interest in making shipping boxes for something this large.Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 03:09 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 01:46 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 06:45 pm:

Wow. I could use these on my Depot Hack. But a 13 hr drive is a lot of gas and a hotel room. The repo's are looking better and better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 02:31 pm:

bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration