FOR SALE - ZENITH S4BF CARBURETOR WITH CORRECT MANIFOLD - ZOOM ZOOM!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE - ZENITH S4BF CARBURETOR WITH CORRECT MANIFOLD - ZOOM ZOOM!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 07:22 pm:

This unit is in good used condition. All the screws and nuts are sharp and show no signs of being messed with. Asking $525 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 05:43 pm:

$475 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 10:51 am:

Just got this dubious email for the carb. Sounds like Nigerian boilerplate to me.

Hello Seller,
In reference to your online placed ad, please could you tell me whether the advert is still for sale? Also tell me whether its condition remains as described in your ad? Please include the current price too. Write soon.

Thanks,
John Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 11:13 am:

John Matt he is?
I wonder if he is cousin to Ricky Bobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 01:23 pm:

I love how they always ask if the condition remains as described. Idiots.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration