For Sale: 26-7 rebuilt engine /trans W/ A crank, Sherman, Bosch,etc

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 26-7 rebuilt engine /trans W/ A crank, Sherman, Bosch,etc
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 06:19 pm:

All sales by phone ONLY. I don't watch for or answer PMs as a rule. The first person with ernest $$$ gets the engine, first contacts don't count. Sell for $5500.00 over $7300.00 invested Call 720-289-2896 9am to 9pm Colorado time. Monday to Saturday
1926-7 Block, W/O serial number, A crank,cam and crank gears, needle bearing triple gears by D.McEachern, Insert bearings by Katzorke. Stipe .290 Too much to list here call for a 4 1/2 page list of new parts, machine work and dataView 1view 2view 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 02:22 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 12:12 pm:

The pictures of the trans rebuild and engine internals will be coming as soon as I figure out how to reduce their size.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 11:15 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 11:42 am:

Apologies to those I've had to send large files to. This should work TESTRod clearance

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 11:55 am:

Wow it worked, YEA. Here is couple more asked for favorites 1 is evidence of trany balancing,new bushing and gear quality of reverse drum. 2 is the ever important sleeve covering the key and key way in a Model A crank conversion. 3 is the throttle rod block off between cylinders. It is easily removed by removing side cover.Reverse 1crank sleeve Block off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 12:25 pm:

Sold, pending payment. Thanks to all that understood when I emailed them pictures large enough to frame. Thanks especially to Tom H. for explaining the Fastenal shipping program and sending me information, I believe it helped make the sale. Thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration