26-27 Roadster Rear Spring Hump

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 26-27 Roadster Rear Spring Hump
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 10:06 am:

For sale is a reproduction rear "hump" that covers the rear crossmember on the floor pan. I did not need this when I restored my Roadster, and am trying to clean up the shop.

Some minor surface rust in small areas, will clean up easily.

Listed at $42.50 in one of the catalogs.

Asking $20 + shipping in the USA and Canada.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 10:07 am:

Best way to contact is by email

Chuckmartel "at" aol "dot" com

Thank You MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 08:28 pm:

Anyone interested?

Going on eBay if not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 12:05 pm:

Sold pending payment!

Thank you MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration