Model T Engine $50.00 Can. Ottawa Canada

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T Engine $50.00 Can. Ottawa Canada
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Swift on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 05:52 pm:

Saw this ad just now on Kijiji (Canada). I have no connection whatsoever with the seller but someone may be use the engine!

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-engines-and-engine-parts/ottawa/early-ford-model-t-engin e/1283610381?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 09:18 pm:

If I lived any closer, it would be in the bed of my truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 10:43 pm:

Happen to be within couple hours of there tomorrow picking up model t parts. I sent a message to the seller to see if I can grab that too. Any idea what year it is from what you can see? Thanks for the heads up Andrew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 10:54 pm:

Love the 2 lifting points used, just don't have your feet under it when it lets go!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 11:27 pm:

No earlier than 1918 I believe based on the generator bracket

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 02:16 am:

But there's no starter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 03:34 am:

It has a generator bracket and two piece valve doors so block is from November 1918 to around March 1922.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration