Assortment of a Couple Ford, but Mostly Non-Ford Wrenches for Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Assortment of a Couple Ford, but Mostly Non-Ford Wrenches for Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 05:56 pm:

I have accumulated a group of period wrenches that are surplus to my needs, so I am offering them here for reasonable offers.

Wrenches E and F are Ford original open-type spark plug wrenches, which from my research were used from June 1924 and up.

The adjustable wrench (D) is unmarked, but nearly identical to the original Ford adjustable wrench.

The group of smaller wrenches come with a small pouch, which looks period and does a good job of keeping them together.

PM me with an offer on the wrench or wrenches of your choice by letter on the picture below.

Shipping is extra and will be via USPS Priority mail. Thanks! :-)

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 06:27 pm:

I believe the fourth and fifth wrenches from the right are Coleman wrenches.

The fourth from the right wrench was supplied with their irons. The fifth supplied with their lamps and lanterns.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 06:29 pm:

I am referring to the wrenches grouped in the red box labeled "G".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 06:46 pm:

Thanks for the info, Mike. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 04:30 pm:

One bump, then they go back into storage. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration