FS 1925 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1925 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 09:22 pm:

1925 Touring. Late 25, has the metal brace for the front door. Was in same family for about 25 years. Just out of storage. Body seems solid, but has had some repair work and was painted. Has some new(20 years ago) Upholstery. Not 100% correct, but looks look. Runs good, has a loose crankshaft pulley. Radiator still had antifreeze, do not see any leaks. Seems to cool OK. Should make some a good car, use as is and fix a few things. Or an easy car to restore. Engine is not the original, been changed. I was told engine "rebuilt". Have the top bows. $5100.00 Pm me for more info

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 09:28 pm:

More info: Car is registered and has a license plate in my name. That and a Bill of Sale come with it. You should have no problem with your DMV. PM me for more info. Dan

Has shocks and headlight bar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 09:50 pm:

Car is in Zip 35173, close to Birmingham Ala. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 04:51 am:

If this does not sell in a month, will part out. What do you need? Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 06:37 am:

Hi Dan, Where is it located and do you have any of the Top Irons?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 06:39 am:

Sorry missed the top part in description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 08:19 am:

Sorry: Forgot to list where I am. Close to Birmingham AL Zip 35173. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 09:20 pm:

Love that crazy fender brace.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Jensen on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 10:21 pm:

That car is to nice to part out, but let me know if you want to sell the fender brace.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 12:29 am:

I had a chance to visit Dan this week and this is a nice car for the money. Of some interest is the spare tire carrier. I've never seen one like it. On first glance most of you will say it's a 26/7 spare tire carrier which may be correct but this one carries a 30x3 1/2 spare. Hope you sell it Dan it's just to nice to part out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 11:53 am:

Someone needs to save this car. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 03:20 pm:

Dan Move the car closer to florida.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 03:47 pm:

Nice looking touring what state are you located in? Looks like it would be a fun car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

Close to Birmingham Al zip 35173. Dan

G.R. where in Fla?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 08:01 am:

Jacksonville zip 32246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 08:58 am:

B-ham to JAX is less than 500 mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 09:33 am:

As the crow flies! unfortunately the roads don't go thata way! My wife says the car is "CUTE?" but our schedules are working different shifts so the only day off together is Saturday that makes for a long trip!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 03:20 pm:

Price lower!!!! Here is link to new ad. Pm me for more info. Dan
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/777018.html?1501528740

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration