WTB: Performance head (ie Ricardo, Sherman)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Performance head (ie Ricardo, Sherman)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom F on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 02:17 pm:

Looking for a head for my build.
I have a Waukesha Ricardo head but the combustion chambers are pretty corroded on 3 of the 4 cylinders.

A Ricardo head or a Sherman (spitfire or super fire) would be perfect.

If anyone has one they'd be willing to part with, please let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 08:08 pm:

From the sound of it you want to stay flathead, if not there is a 16v roof on ebay that was just relisted on ebay cheaper.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TIMOTHY SHAWN ELDER on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 11:04 pm:

Tom F, I sent you a PM. tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James MacNaughton on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 12:27 am:

Slightly OT, but is this the Ricardo that was making tank engines in WWI?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 11:08 pm:

No to steel this thread but im looking for sherman prus ricardo reader or Z head myself

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 07:29 am:

Prus is currently in production. Not hard to find. I have contact info at home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 08:52 am:

Hi From IOWA! I RUN a Wau Ric head on my favorite tour car ('14 Com Pickup) And like the perf, but Love the vintage look! I have an extra I no longer need & would sell. It is the nicest one I have ever seen & shows very little use. It is expensive at $650, but I paid that much for new cast Iron HP/HC T Head! Thanks John

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration