For Sale: NH Carburetor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: NH Carburetor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Jensen on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 05:35 pm:

This is a NH carburetor that has been ultrasonic cleaned. The idle passage plugs have been removed passages cleaned. Needle and seat are original and have been polished. New gaskets and paint. This one has the short throttle and choke arms and the late style swivel. I can trade out the needle valve for a reproduction earlier T style if you need that. I tested it out on my car and it runs good. $125.00 includes medium box flat rate shipping to the lower 48.

NH

NH

NH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

How much "wear" in the throttle shaft bore ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Jensen on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 10:15 pm:

I am measuring between the stop peg and the throttle arm about .006" play at idle and .009" at mid throttle. I did not replace the throttle and choke shafts on this carb. It still has the butterflies with the 3 square dimples instead of the brass wire "staple". Hope this helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 11:08 pm:

Thanks Dan !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration