1913-1914 Model T Ford steering column

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1913-1914 Model T Ford steering column
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 10:04 pm:

I have listed a 1913-1914 Model T column with the 2 piece riveted gear case on Ebay. It is missing the steering shaft but tube looks usable and has brass quadrant with flattened spark/throttle levers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 11:07 pm:

So why did you do that? Why didn't you just list it here to begin with? And, what is the price? BTW, a 13-14 steering column is not the same!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 11:20 pm:

Well I wasn't sure on the price and I couldn't get the pictures to download on here either so decided to list it on there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 02:22 pm:

Please send a link to the e-bay listing.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration