FOR SALE; RAIN GUTTER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; RAIN GUTTER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 01:50 am:

Ran Gutter: 19.98. Used on top of round top wood fire walls from 1919 to the iron fire walls. Keeps rain water out of you coil box and off your feet. No rust still has the original black paint. Please include $18.75 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john f stephens-marcle on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 06:16 pm:

I'll take it ! sent a p.m.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 08:51 pm:

John, I will put your name on it and hold for 1`0 days.

Thanks, Dave Huson

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 08:59 pm:

John, I will put your name on it and hold for 1`0 days.

Thanks, Dave Huson

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 02:50 am:

'Rain Gutter sale did not go through. Gutter still for sale. Fits on top of wooden fire wall, keeps you coil box drier as well as your shoes.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration