For Sale 1927 Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1927 Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Bolling on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 11:12 am:

Super clean and rust free. Engine is out of a late 1927. It is claimed to be rebuilt, just not started. Titled as 1927. New interior wood kit. Fenders in primer. I have the radiator and front windshield. $3,600.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 11:28 am:

thats a screaming deal someone should pick it up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 01:00 pm:

Sweet!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 01:35 pm:

Sweet deal, your just on the wrong side of the earff for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 02:26 am:

What other parts do you have? Headlights? SEATS? Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Bolling on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

Car is Sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 12:05 am:

Gosh, I had more invested in paint and body work on my coupe.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration