WTB: Ford Faithful Oiler Lower Pan Plate

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Ford Faithful Oiler Lower Pan Plate
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 11:47 am:

Looking for the Ford Faithful oiler plate/fitting that bolts to the pan. I have the transmission cover plate and screen already. I believe the lower plates fit both 3 and 4 dip pans- I have a 4 dip pan if it does makes any difference.

Pan foot

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 12:35 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Sullivan, Powell WY on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 01:06 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 02:09 pm:

The one in the picture is a four dip pan. The one for the three dip pan goes across the front three bolts. They are not interchangeable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 04:00 pm:

Noted. Thank you, Gary!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration