Huge Collection of Model T and TT Parts for Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Huge Collection of Model T and TT Parts for Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MARGARET EVERSOLE on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 04:54 pm:

Anyone interested in making a bulk purchase of parts please contact us via email and we will get back to you. Located in Collbran Colorado. Need items picked up or will deliver within a 100 mile radius.Bulk Parts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 06:39 pm:

I'd like to see more photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MARGARET EVERSOLE on Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 08:50 pm:

This lot of parts is still available. Please send me an email if you want to see more photos of what is available. Thanks, Margaret 1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jeff randolph on Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 09:20 pm:

Hello, I buy collections of antique car parts. I will pay cash and pickup quick. Thanks Jeff 281-850-5157

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MARGARET EVERSOLE on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 08:49 pm:

We still have these parts for sale if you might be interested. Dick is getting older and is ready to stop building Model T and TT trucks and needs to sell it all. He even has a truck that is part of the way done. Please send me a personal email if you might be interested. Thanks, Margaretbulk sale

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration