Wanted: Buggy Rail

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Buggy Rail
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 05:02 pm:

I am in need of a buggy rail for my 1910 Touring; is anyone making these? If not, does anyone have a spare to share? Call or text me at 586-651-5760.

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 05:50 pm:

Check with Ray Wells.

His price list of bodies indicates the buggy rail for '09-'10 is available as an option.

http://www.the-craftsman.biz/images/Craftsman_Price_022217.pdf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 06:02 pm:

Try Rootlieb also he used to carry them in his catelog.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 07:35 pm:

Bill, Ray Wells gets $750 for a set. I have a set of 5 pieces including the L shaped top rest arms i'll sell for $350.00 Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

Glen, I sent you a PM; and thanks fellas for the tips!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 09:39 pm:

Bill, Here is a picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 12:33 pm:

Bill, I have another interested party, are you interested or not? Thanks Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 05:03 pm:

Bill, Please reply

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 05:35 pm:

Glen, sorry I was mowing grass; thanks, but I have another one on the line but I do appreciate your help!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration