1915 Michigan license plate

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915 Michigan license plate
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 06:03 pm:

For all you Michigan Model T'ers, I have a '15 plate listed on ebay. Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1915-Michigan-License-Plate-No-Reserve/292197106209?ssPa geName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I also have listed '15 Oregon and South Dakota plates.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 06:17 pm:

Those are really nice plates Mike and priced very reasonable. Looking for a pair of 1914 Wisconsin plates in decent condition, good luck with your sale !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john f stephens-marcle on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

amazing....all those 1915 plates under $50.00...I continue to search for a '19 plate for North Carolina, but they seem to want $200.00 and up!!!
glad it is not a must have part, that's like 4 months of T budget $$$ but
the search is part of the fun !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 09:07 am:

I have lots more '15 plates which I will be listing, so stay tuned. I got a wild hair a few years ago and bought all the '15 plates I could find. I'm over that now. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration