Smooth White tires, New Set of Four and One New 30X3-1/2

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Smooth White tires, New Set of Four and One New 30X3-1/2
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Hgenter on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 12:03 am:

New set of 4 smooth white tires. I think these were made before they started having trouble with the white tires? They are all still in the original wrappers. I would like to get $1,100, plus postage for the set.
I also have one extra New 30X3-1/2 Smooth white tire, I would like to get $275.00 plus postage for it.
I will post pictures tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 09:16 am:

When the dust settled, I believe they figured out that the tubes was the culprit for turning tires yellow. I would be interested in the 5 "whites", pictures please !!! 920-seven 5 seven-55 two nine, thanks Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Hgenter on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 12:33 am:

Here are some photos.

Two 30x3 Firestone
And
Two 30x3-1/2 Firestone
And
One 3-x3-1/2 Universal
All like new.

white tires 3
white tires
white tires 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Hgenter on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 03:29 am:

Price Reduced...

$950.00 OBO, plus postage for the set of 4.
$175.00 OBO, plus postage for the single 30 X 3-1/2.
Or
$1,100.00 OBO, plus postage for all 5.

Let me know if you need more photos.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration