For sale NOS ring and pinoin gear set

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale NOS ring and pinoin gear set
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 09:22 am:

Up for sale is an NOS ring and pinion gear set that came out of a local ford dealer's parts room that I just cleaned out it is standard ratio 40 tooth ring and 11 tooth pinion Its $175 buyer pays shipping please email me at svibert102@gmail.com if you are interested no pm's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 09:37 am:

Spencer, I'll take it, I just sent you an email.

Mark Strange

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Reichlin on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 09:46 am:

Next

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 05:05 pm:

Thanks for the reply Spencer, the check is on its way (no, really!). :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 09:23 pm:

Sold to Mark thanks mtfca

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration