Trade: low radiator for high

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Trade: low radiator for high
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Spadafore on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 09:57 am:

I know this is a long shot, but I'm hoping someone is in a similar situation. I have a low radiator and shell that I want to trade for a high radiator and shell in similar condition. Radiator has original top and bottom tanks, but was recored last fall with a flat tube core and new inlet was installed as well. All work was done by a local, reputable shop. Shell has older, non-original black paint. No surface rust. The radiator is completely clean inside and cools extremely well. Any high radiator to be considered for trade should perform equally well and the shell must be solid and ready to use. Best case is our only expense is shipping. If interested, send photos of your setup and we'll go from there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Spadafore on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 11:17 am:

BTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration