1919 Touring - not mine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1919 Touring - not mine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 11:02 am:

Found this locally and thought I'd pass it along:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/thunder-bay/1919-model-t-ford/1285134299?en ableSearchNavigationFlag=true

If it's the one I'm thinking of, I've been to that gentleman's house and he had to pack up his toys several years ago when his wife's dementia reached a point where caring for her became a full time job. The T was in his garage wrapped completely in blankets, plastic, and chicken wire. Anyways, I figured it could use a good home and as of today the exchange shows that the asking price is $7600 USD.

Again, this isn't my car so I can't answer any questions about it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration