For sale: 1926 Ford Model T Truck, stored in museum, Kokomo, IN

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale: 1926 Ford Model T Truck, stored in museum, Kokomo, IN
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Parker on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 11:45 am:

1926 Ford Model TT closed cab delivery truck. In very good condition. Has been stored in local museum for decades.

Has not been started or driven for years, but shouldn't take much work to get it up and running. Purchased by my grandfather in the 60's as a display vehicle for his beer distributing business. Was driven in a few local parades, otherwise being stored in our local museum. I do have a box full of original parts as well.

Was told by local collector car consignment dealers that the 2017 Collector Car Guide values this model between $10,850 - $15,000 depending on overall quality and condition.

Asking $11,000. No longer attached to this vehicle. Will listen to all reasonable offers.

Please message or text if interested, 765-419-3087.1926 Ford Model T Truck

(Message edited by parkerjk130 on July 31, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 12:27 pm:

Looks like a Martin Parry cab. Would really like some detailed photos of all aspects of cab as I am rebuilding one. Where is this located and when are they open?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Parker on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 01:25 pm:

I plan to get much more detailed pictures as soon as I'm able to get over to the museum. I'm honestly not too familiar with these Model T's as it was given to me recently after the passing of two family members. It's stored at the Kokomo Automotive Museum here in Kokomo, IN. Open Tues-Sun 10a-4p. Below is a link to their website.

http://www.kokomoautomotivemuseum.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 04:59 pm:

Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank in Humboldt, TN on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 05:11 pm:

That cab is exactly like my TT. See my profile pic. This is the only other one I have seen that the lower edges of the cab sides curve in. If this is indeed a Martin Parry cab, I can supply you with pictures. Mine has some original wood and some that has been replaced. I don't have doors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 05:59 pm:

Dennis, it is different than mine. I looked closer and it is curved. Mine is not. Very cool tho.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Myers on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 12:09 pm:

Joseph,
I sent you a PM a day or so ago and I haven't seen a reply. Is it still for sale? Please give me a call.
920-420-6359

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Parker on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 01:03 pm:

Randy,
Yes, it is still for sale. I believe I emailed you this morning. I just got back from the museum and was able to take several more pictures which I will upload shortly.

I will try calling you this afternoon when I get a break here at work. I do not know a whole lot about this truck as I recently received it after a couple of family deaths, but will do my best at answering any questions you may have!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Parker on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 01:19 pm:

1926 Model T Truck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Parker on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 01:20 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Parker on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 01:20 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Parker on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 01:21 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Parker on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 01:22 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Parker on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 01:23 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Parker on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 01:24 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Parker on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 01:24 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Parker on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 01:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Parker on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 01:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Parker on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 01:27 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Parker on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 01:27 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Parker on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 01:29 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Parker on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 01:30 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Parker on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 02:56 pm:

Bump $10,000

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Parker on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 08:54 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Parker on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 09:59 am:

$9,000. Have received a few offers to hold on to, going to give it another week or two before selling. I'd rather someone enjoy this truck than have it continue to sit in a museum, not being driven.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 10:23 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration