20" lock rings WTB

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 20" lock rings WTB
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 11:41 pm:

Looking for some lock rings for TT TRUCK
anyone know of a source or have
Thanks in advance

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 08:36 am:

I got my 20" rims and rings from Universal Tire in Pennsylvania. Don't know if they'd sell the lock rings only, but it's worth a try.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 11:45 am:

They do - it's on their website (see link below). Not cheap by any means.

https://www.universaltire.com/vintage-rims/lock-ring-rim.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 11:57 am:

Bob,
The Model AA 20" lock ring should be the same. I've even gone so far as grinding the rivets off the AA wheels and knocking out the center section. Then weld up the holes where the rivets were and you've got some 20" rims and rings that fit a TT.
See if you can find some.
RB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 12:24 pm:

Bob,

Sent you a pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 11:02 pm:

Randy used the early 28 wires
And the last TT I made adapters to fit 21" A wires guy wanted a movable sign extra set of adapters sold here forgot who
I going bring hime my duely wheel set if i can find rings

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 09:30 pm:

Bob,I have a few 20" lockrings,most would be heavier than what a TT would take. Can you get an end tracing of a correct one from someone? If you send it to me I'll check what I have.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration