:-) - Wyoming - Idaho - Montana to Indiana & further enclosed Model T or other auto transport available now - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: :-) - Wyoming - Idaho - Montana to Indiana & further enclosed Model T or other auto transport available now - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 07:09 pm:

August 6th

I am dropping off in Cheyenne, Wyoming

Headed up to Kalispell, Montana empty to pick up a car

32 feet enclosed
8000 pound capacity
8 foot rear door height

Flexible on the route I can take ....

I can pick up in Idaho along the way ....

Headed to Richmond, Indiana from Montana but can go further if needed to drop off ....

Room for another vehicle ....

18 feet enclosed
6000 pound capacity
8 foot rear door height

Thanks !

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Butterworth on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 07:55 pm:

Thanks Jim ,Joe is a good friend.I did a lot of work on the Depot Hack.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 08:34 pm:

Hey Tom,

Joe was great - thanks again for the referral ...... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 08:33 am:

Still available ......

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 02:59 pm:

Jim, would that be the 27 pickup I found up there? Green with a metal top. Where is it going? There is a spare engine in front of it you will have to load up too. There was a backhoe on site when I was there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 04:44 pm:

Erik,

I thought you pulled the trigger on that ......

No - I am headed up to pick up something else.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 05:02 pm:

No, I left the number with the local guys to give it a chance to stay where it has history. Not sure of its current status. I will call and see what's up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 08:28 am:

If it is still for sale - I know someone who might be interested.

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration