Transportation wanted from colorado to los angeles

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Transportation wanted from colorado to los angeles
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 08:04 pm:

Looking to get a motor/trans shipped .It is crated already. Thanks , John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 08:39 pm:

John,

If you know someone who has a Fastenal commercial account - see if they can arrange transport thru their store to store network.

For the general public - Fastenal usually will not facilitate shipment into the California network - but they sometimes make exceptions for commercial account holders.

You need to crate the shipment to their standards to be insured - you have to drop off & pick up at one of their stores.

Their shipping rates are reasonable.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 08:54 pm:

Thanks Jim , hoping I could have it drop shipped to my work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 09:11 pm:

John,

Fastenal store to store shipping is the best way to ship larger stuff like engines.

It varies from store to store but most locations will load/unload with a forklift to your vehicle.

Liftgate/delivery curb service can be $$ with freight companies

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 10:54 pm:

Second that but it doese have some Hassels
Uship remember that how i shipped you that engine years ago

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration