For Sale Model A Truck parts in Central California

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale Model A Truck parts in Central California
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Head Light Lens Guy in California on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 02:05 pm:

I have this 1930/31 truck bed in nice shape with tail gate. Asking $800.

Drivers door asking $250

I have some other Model A parts if you are interested. You may be wondering what this has to do with Model T. Well you can use the bed on your Model T. More importantly it will help me finish my T, not to mention putting me in good terms with the lady of the house.

I am in central California

Please personal mail me if you have questions..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Head Light Lens Guy in California on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 02:13 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Head Light Lens Guy in California on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 02:15 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 10:53 pm:

I appreciate the interest of people who personal mailed me. But there's some questions I don't know how to answer.

Has anyone adapted a Model A truck bed to 26 roadster that could give some advice about your experience?

Also I had a question about shipping this across the country. Anyone have advice on how to do that? How much would it cost?

Thanks so much!

Matthew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 02:18 pm:

Anyone have a model T pick up bed 23 through 25 that they would be willing to trade for the model A pickup bed? I'm trying to help a friend out.

Thanks,

Matthew

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration