NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 03:17 pm:

Hello Everyone,

I was able to open up one spot on my schedule for the month of August.

I will have a spot on the aluminum Featherlite single car open trailer on or about August 19th.

This spot is available from the Los Angeles area east to the El Paso, Texas area. I can pickup & deliver in between as well.

I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading a bit is NOT a problem & NEVER is there a charge for unloaded miles.

I have over 3 million accident-free transport miles in the last 34 years. Please see this link for HUNDREDS of Positive Feedbacks/References posted by the ACTUAL customers who have used my service in the past!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 12:58 pm:

Nice looking rig. Thanks for posting photos of your equipment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 03:05 pm:

Thank you Mike!

Here is also a picture of the other rig for people who prefer enclosed transport!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 07:15 am:

Hello Everyone

The spot from Southern California to Texas or anywhere in between is still available.

This trip is with the open Featherlite trailer & will be on or about Aug 19th.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration