1925 Touring on E Bay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1925 Touring on E Bay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 11:10 am:

Probably the best looking unrestored '25 touring on ebay I've seen. Looks like it could be a May or later car, cause it has a '26 style front spring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 11:42 am:

I'm assuming you mean this car?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1925-Ford-Model-T-/162616373016?hash=item25dcb0ef18:g:VA EAAOSwXfBZg6WF&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 12:43 pm:

Wouldn't/shouldn't it have the rear fenders that protruded a bit out from the running board, at the running board, rather than "in-line" ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 01:23 pm:

Note the top saddle bracket plugs in the body.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 01:26 pm:

looks like an uncut gem to me. It would make a nice addition to anybody's collection. I'd keep it original if I got it. Good luck bidding to any who can give it a loving home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 01:53 pm:

Look at the boot wear at the bottom of the door panel. This was a well used tool at one time, the driver resting his foot away from the pedals again and again over the years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 02:20 pm:

I see you and raise you a 16.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1916-Ford-Model-T-Roadster-/322634826106?hash=item4b1e88 c17a:g:iuAAAOSwzXBZhOBd&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 04:41 pm:

Another very pretty car!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 10:53 pm:

Nice looking old car and close to me but I am out of garage space. Neat old car...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration