O T , but looking for a Mercury truck hub cap

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: O T , but looking for a Mercury truck hub cap
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 11:45 am:

I'm hoping that some of the T guys might have one as I'm looking for a stainless steel Mercury truck hub cap (1946-'56) to complete a set. Thanks : Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 01:07 pm:

Am sure that a lot of guys have parts that are not identified. A picture would be most helpful.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 05:25 pm:

I'might be walking a swap meet in the morning. I'll be sure to look. What would be a good price for a good one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 07:12 pm:

Mercury truck cap Picture of a 1946-56 Mercury truck cap that I have restored. Need one more for a set. Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 02:14 am:

I also need one for my brother in laws 56 mercury pickup.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 04:28 pm:

No luck at the swap meet this morning.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration