Want to buy> Demountable rim bolt and nuts, Need all 16 for 1926

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Want to buy> Demountable rim bolt and nuts, Need all 16 for 1926
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 11:03 am:

Want to buy> Demountable rim bolt and nuts, Need all 16 for a 1926.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eido Walny, Milwaukee on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 11:15 am:

You can get these cheaply at Langs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 11:29 am:

Thanks Eido, I did see them on there web site, But I was hoping that someone has a bunch taking up space in a can somewhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 12:13 pm:

Will, I'm sure I don't have all 16, and I may not have any at all. Might have thrown them away after replacing with new ones, but I'll look.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 12:20 pm:

Thanks Terry, Any help is well appreciated.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration