Speedster Radiator Shell

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Speedster Radiator Shell
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By West Coast Metal Shaping on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 07:05 pm:

Hello, I have an extra radiator shell that I make to fit stock Tall Model T radiators.
Could also work with a low radiator
Beautiful condition, with wire edged opening for strength and step in the back for hood to sit on

I could add a bead around the opening for an extra $35

Please fell free to call or txt me anytime 916-342-2222

Email- westcoastmetalshaping@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By West Coast Metal Shaping on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 07:34 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 08:16 pm:

Is that a planishing hammer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 10:16 am:

How much?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robin Pharis on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 10:06 pm:

Btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration