Wisconsin and 4 other states 1915 license plates

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wisconsin and 4 other states 1915 license plates
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 10:02 pm:

I have 5 different 1915 license plates listed on ebay. Here is the link for the one from Wisconsin, which has original paint.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/292205401119?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m15 58.l2648

You can click on "See other items" to see the other listings. Happy bidding! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 10:39 pm:

Hey Mike, looking for a decent pair of 1914 Wisconsin plates, got any in that era ??? Your plates look really nice, good luck with your sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 09:08 am:

Mike, Where is your 1915 Arizona plate?? Russ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 09:55 am:

Russ -- Sorry, no '15 AZ. Did anyone even have a car in AZ in '15? :-)

John -- No '14 plates either. I got a bunch of 15's a few years back when I had a '15 Touring Car and recently decided I don't need these any more. I'll be listing the others a few at a time. Most of them I have left are porcelain ones from the New England area.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration