1916 T for sale.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1916 T for sale.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Carrico on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 10:34 pm:

My Father in law is selling this T with a wooden body. His garage is getting pretty full of other T projects so he has decided to free up some room.

https://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/d/1916-model-custom-built/6249433439.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 06:59 am:

This is really cool IMHO. I can see putting Meryl Streep in this and heading out into the African plains to hunt wildebeast. Congrats to the builder!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 07:28 am:

Unusual, I like it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Carrico on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 09:32 pm:

He calls it his T SUV.
Definitely a bit different body, but pretty neat. I have only driven it once, but at 6'4" I could fit in much better than any other T or A I have been in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john f stephens-marcle on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 10:55 pm:

Load up ! .... We're goin' to deer camp!! Wish I could bring this one home...looks built to last

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 05:38 pm:

Is really cool!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 08:56 pm:

Really neat..

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration