Motometer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Motometer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jake steele on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 02:34 pm:

I got this in a pile of parts that came with a T I bought. I should preface this ad with the fact that I do not know anything about motometers. I tried to do some research prior to posting, in an effort to price it appropriately. There is so much information out there that it made my head spin, as I found these anywhere from $40 to $400.. depending on whether it's repop or not, etc. I don't know how to tell the difference, so I'm just posting it up for $100.00

If that's a deal, grab it up. If I'm way off-base, my apologies, it is not intentional, and feel free to let me know.

I am in Portland, Oregon.

(503) 348-7134

Estrangedcc@gmail.com

Feel free to call, text, email-whatever is easiest for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 03:38 pm:

It is a repop. Royce Peterson Senior had a match plate for this style dog bone. It sold the match plate to a dealer. The Meter is a new one and the inside plates are new ones that are different from original ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

So that makes it worth $60 with a dog bone mount all day long. That's what I just paid for my two brass ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jake steele on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 07:08 pm:

Thank you guys! I appreciate the replies. I love how knowledgeable everyone is on this site.

Let's update the price to a more fair $60.00 then.

Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 08:16 pm:

I will take it for 60.00. Let me know shipping details.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jake steele on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 09:02 pm:

Warren, literally just sold it. Sorry.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration