PERFECTO NOTCH PLATE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: PERFECTO NOTCH PLATE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 06:47 pm:

I NEED A PERFECTO NOTCH PLATE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 11:57 pm:

Richard Gould was cornering the market on Perfecto parts a year or so ago. You might call him. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 01:16 am:

I have two perfecto sliding gears, one newly made and one used. If anyone needs either of them, let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 11:10 am:

Thanks guys Glen

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration