WTB 26 coupe spare tire carrier.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 26 coupe spare tire carrier.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 07:27 pm:

Looking for a spare tire carrier for a 26 coupe. Really need the inside support bracket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 08:39 pm:

Think I have one but send photo of what you want so I can make sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 06:37 pm:

Thanks Marvin, I'll get some info and get back to you. PK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

What I have is a tire carrier for wire wheels. Don't think it is what you need. I think the one you are looking for has a Y bracket to it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 10:25 am:

Pat, I have that "Y" bracket Marvin spoke of. It bolts to the 'gooseneck' and mounts the 21" split rim. That what you need?
Call or text me if so. I'll send a picture...(512) 376-4180

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration