Better Grab This One Before it's Gone!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Better Grab This One Before it's Gone!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 09:05 pm:

I wonder if his dog Spot comes with the car!

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/ctd/d/1923-ford-model-skuc0109-ford/6246242620.ht ml

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

http://www.mydogspot.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 08:25 am:

I'm writing the check right now! Love how the trailer bows over the axle from the weight of the car! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 09:31 am:

If you want a Model T, go see Cal.
You can have it for a fee, go see Cal.
This one is a clunker.
Some even say a junker.
And the price will make you pee. Go see Cal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 04:06 pm:

Even comes with a "personalized" "CAL" license plate!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bender on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 07:56 pm:

Trailer comes with it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 03:09 pm:

I bought a truck from Cal back in '84.
They were the only one that had the truck that I was looking for. Would not go back again. The next new car I would buy would be many years later and back in Dallas Tx.
Because the car belonged to Cal, that is a deduction for me.

The aid said the trailer comes with it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 03:46 pm:

This discussion from a previous listing:
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/755716.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

Looks a little high.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 10:00 pm:

Every car sold by CAL was owned by CAL at one time! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 10:42 pm:

It was also once owned by Henry Ford...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration