FOR SALE; COMPLETE DIFFERENTIAL

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; COMPLETE DIFFERENTIAL
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 06:06 am:

Differential: $49.00, This include the spider, the three gears and the three bolts that hold the differential together. Both running surfaces are very good. NOTE the three gears are $149.98 each in one of the popular catalogs. Save your self a LOT of Money. Please include $18.75 Shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246
Photographs tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Benjamin on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 09:49 am:

Hi Dave: I'd like to buy this. I'l send an email to your regular address.

Thanks.

Rick Benjamin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 10:43 am:

Differential has been spoken for.

Thanks Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Benjamin on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 10:50 am:

Thanks Dave: I'll mail payment today.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 01:36 am:

I have more complete differentials, including the spider and gears.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 11:31 am:

Just picked up 5 more differentials

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration