Late 26-27 pickup bed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Late 26-27 pickup bed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 09:14 am:

I have a late 26 early 27 pick up bed for sale.
I had this on my 26 roadster that many of you may have seen on International Tours or at the Centennial.
There some surface rust in a few places and dings and dents from when it was used in a mine in California before I got it.

It is located in Temperance Michigan, between Toledo and Detroit.
I would prefer pickup, but can deliver to OCF.

I am asking $800 for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 11:57 am:

Doesn't seem like PMs are working.

Email me instead at chuckmartel "at" aol "dot" com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 11:01 am:

Drop in price to $700.
Can deliver to OCF or try to figure out a way to get it to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 01:48 pm:

Bed is going to AZ, pending payment!

Thanks MTFCA! Donation coming.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration