For Sale: Set of 4 Running board brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Set of 4 Running board brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

Running board brackets, solid, good condition for their age. $68.00 with free shipping in lower 48. I estimate shipping to be $25 to $35.00 depending on distance. $68.00 is a decent price, all things considered. Phone 720-289-2896 RB1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 08:29 pm:

Sold to Hal via Pay Pal. Funny that rhymes. Hal, I finished boxing them at 4:48 PM I'll get them to the PO tomorrow AM. Thanks Hal, Thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration