Carmine Red

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Carmine Red
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 01:22 pm:

Does someone have a a good source for the Carmine Red enamel used for the chassis on the 1909 Fords?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brian korth on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 01:54 pm:

have brought at my local dupont auto paint store. carmine red code number 7410AH dupont is now axalta

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brian korth on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 02:00 pm:

have brought at my local dupont auto paint store. carmine red code number 7410AH dupont is now axalta

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 04:02 pm:

Sorry, this should be on the Forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 02:37 pm:

Daniel, Another excellent product is Nason Ful-Thane, which is a single stage urethane paint. The color is "Red" and the paint code is CG2911B. I hope this helps, Russ Furstnow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 04:30 pm:

Russ, thanks for pitching in here. Your knowledge is highly touted. I will look into the Nason Ful-Thane as well. I like the fact that it is single stage, which makes it a lot easier.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration