Truck for sale - Ford Model TT (one ton) Truck Project 1925

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Truck for sale - Ford Model TT (one ton) Truck Project 1925
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard LeBlanc on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 05:55 am:

Model TT truck project available for a short time. All of the truck parts are here. Steel cab ,Motor, transmission, fenders, hood radiator, tail gate, steering column, front wheels go with the deal.Title can be gotten for actual cost (not much). This truck would make a sweet farm truck for the right person. Great advertisement!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard, Fredericksburg Va on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 06:53 am:

Photos? Price? Location?

All the key elements of a good ad are missing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 01:30 pm:

You mean such items as :

pictures
price

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Forrest W O'Keane on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 09:50 pm:

sent you a pm would like to talk to you about the TT truck ,price and some photos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard LeBlanc on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 08:56 am:

Price - $3200
Pictures - site says too many kb, won`t permit
Location - near Baton Rouge, La.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard LeBlanc on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 08:59 am:

I tried to post a simple picture again and here is the message I got: Error

One or more of the images or attachments you uploaded exceeded the maximum allowable upload size (which is 250 kilobytes). These images or attachments have been removed from your post. If you would like to include images or attachments, upload new files after you make sure that the size is not greater than 250 kilobytes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 10:25 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/541631.html?1431838921

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard LeBlanc on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 03:05 pm:

We`ll try this.Model TT truck Shown here are only the cab abd bed. All other parts are stored here at my house. This is a complete vehicle minus the seat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 03:08 pm:

I use the PAINT resizer, also. I usually resize to 25% of the original, although you might get by with more. I think I remember resizing to 50% and it wasn't enough. Anything larger than 50%, forget it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard LeBlanc on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 08:17 am:

I will shortly remove the cab and bed to clean and paint the frame. I will start assembling the running gear and complete a running undercarriage. The truck will still be for sale but the continually updated price will reflect the work done. Still not too late to get into this at a "cost' price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 11:42 am:

Richard

This advice is meant in all good spirit: you might want to rethink ANYTHING that will raise the price of this truck. They're cool, but are not as popular as the cars, and cars don't fetch much $$$ in the first place. Nearly anything you do to this truck assembly-wise will have to be undone for restoration/repair, and not many people will be willing to pay for that.

Good luck with the sale. You will find a buyer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard LeBlanc on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 03:32 pm:

Thanks Scott Conger,
What you said for the most part is absolutely correct. However, there is a segment that would like to have a truck to advertise and such folks with a farm or an orchard to use the truck to haul their produce for show. The factory closed cabs are getting really scarce as well as the express beds.I saw a restored TT go for around $14000. One nice thing is I don`t have to sell it at all. So there`s no pressure one way or the other. If I keep it, I have some really cool ideas for it. Richard...........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Graham Nelson on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 12:04 pm:

Is this truck still for sale?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony L on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 12:31 pm:

Richard LeBlanc,

Do you know of anyone selling a correctly restored TT (enclosed cab stake truck) for an asking price of $14,000? I may be interested.

Thank you.

-Anthony

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard LeBlanc on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 10:44 pm:

Here are a few more pixs of parts that go with the truck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 12:18 am:

Does it have both doors and both halves of the windshield, the hard to find parts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard LeBlanc on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 05:43 am:

Yes, both doors are on the cab and very complete.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration