Hassler Shock set

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Hassler Shock set
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 01:41 pm:

I am not an expert on Hassler but think this represents a fulls set for front and rear. If I am missing something other than the bolts please correct me. For sale, $300 for the full set plus shipping. PM or text/call 315-five2five-1646 or email bhealey(at)northland.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 03:47 pm:

No movement on the hasslers, am I off on price?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

Brian

they are a nifty accessory and look to be in very nice shape...I'd be inclined to put them on your car if I were you.

I have pancake Hasslers on my runabout and love them. I live at the end of a 2 mile gravel/dirt/rut road and they work great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 08:41 pm:

I have 3 or 4 full sets decided to sell half and keep half. What is value of a set?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 11:16 pm:

I feel your asking price is fair for a complete and clean set as you have. On the other hand, it appears that we're having a generational change-out in the hobby that seems to come every 15 years or so, and tons of parts that have been squirreled away are now seeing the light of day and it seems that prices on everything are coming down, so I guess I don't really know today's price of Hasslers. Myself, if they were mine, I would not be inclined to give them away just because you cannot get a good price for them now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 11:26 pm:

Scott, thanks for the feedback. I'll be putting the pancakes on my touring car sometime soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 10:12 am:

Brian, Sence your Touring car is heaver I would suggest putting on the bee hives. Just a note, If you ever want to add assessory brakes they will not work with Hasslers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 07:21 am:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration